Shelf Life & Storage
- Store in freezer, in airtight container. Best served straight from freezer. Consume in 1-2 weeks.
- Store in freezer, in airtight container. Thaw in room temperature (about 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending how frozen it is) to soften before serving. Consume in 1-2 weeks.
All other cakes including Devil’s Food Cake and Dayap Chiffon Cake
- Store in chiller, in airtight container. Thaw in room temperature (about 15 to 30 minutes) before serving. Consume in 3-5 days.
Ensaymada, Ciabatta, Egg Pan de Sal, All other breads
- Store in freezer, in airtight container. Thaw in room temperature (about 30 minutes) and toast before serving. Cover bread with foil to avoid over-heating or burning bread top. Consume in 1-2 weeks.
Bars, Cookies and other sweets
- Store in room temperature, in airright container. Consume in 3-5 days.
We serve delicious cakes and a menu of comfort food that range from Filipino favorites to international fares.
Baked-fresh every day, our cakes are a result of decades of tried-and-tested traditional recipes, made with real butter and eggs, pure vanilla, and carefully-selected chocolate, fruits and nuts.